Tarot readings can be a great way to connect and bond with your cards. Here are 13 ways to do just that!
Use Tarot cards to explore personal growth, relationships, and the future.
1. Draw a card for each day of the week and read its meaning aloud to yourself or another person.
2. Start by reading your first two tarot cards together, then do the rest of them in any order you prefer.
3. Choose one card representing your current situation, and choose the other three cards to define potential paths forward.
4. Reading tarot cards can help you open up about what's on your mind and how you're feeling, which can help build relationships and trust.
5. Using tarot cards as a tool for self-discovery, you can learn more about yourself by studying the different symbols on the card.
6. Use tarot cards as a tool to help you make decisions. By studying the different symbols on the card, you can gain insight into what's important to you.
A tarot card reading is a great way to connect with the universe and explore your thoughts, emotions, and dreams. Here are some tips on how to get started:
7. Decide when and where you will have your reading. The best time to have a reading is when you are feeling good and in a positive mood. During this time, you are open to the cards' energy and, therefore, can receive their messages. When you are open to the cards' energy and, therefore, able to receive their messages, you can go with your intuition.
8. Clear your mind of all distractions. Tarot readings are best done in a quiet place, free from interruptions. The only noise should be the sound of your voice and the movement of the cards as you shuffle them.
9. Find a comfortable chair and sit down. If you choose to use the cards for meditation, bring them with you and find a place where you can meditate before beginning your reading.
10. When ready, put on your headphones or earphones and begin reading the cards. Set the timer for 30 minutes if you want to read for more than one session.
11. If you choose to do a meditation with the cards, find a comfortable spot and sit down first.
12. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and clear your mind of any distracting thoughts (except for the thought of doing your reading!).
13. When you are ready, begin to read the cards. If you are reading for meditation, follow the instructions in step 4 above.